Due to current COVID-19 conditions, it is necessary for community rental groups to provide documentation that outlines how your group will adhere to the CDC, State of Alaska, and Municipality of Anchorage guidelines relating to the pandemic. For more information, please email email@example.com.
Summer 2021 Rental Requests
- Requests for INSIDE spaces will be reviewed in mid-April.
- Requests for OUTDOOR spaces will be reviewed in early May.
Community Member Rental Requests
If You are a Community Member and Would Like to Submit a Rental Request:
- Click on the Community member login button and create a user account. Reference Video 1: Requesting access to guide you through the process.
- After your account is approved (approximately 24 hours after your request is submitted), click the community member login button again and log in.
- Schedule your events; reference video 2: Submitting requests to guide you through the process.
If you have any questions, please contact rentals at 742-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Rental fees are based on the type of group using the facility, function, type of facility used and time of use. Consult the chart below for specific rate information.
ASD facilities available for rental purposes:
Classrooms Multi-purpose Rooms Meeting Rooms Gyms Libraries Sports complexes Fields, Tracks, Rinks Parking Lots
ASD Education Center
5530 E. Northern Lights Blvd.
Director, Community Services
High school auditorium
or auditeria rentals