Student NutritionHours: 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. | Main Phone: (907) 348-5142 | Fax: (907) 348-5218Location: 1307 Labar Street Anchorage, Alaska 99515
- Provide healthy and balanced meals to students throughout the district
- Provide free and reduced priced meals to qualifying applicants via National School Lunch Program sponsored by USDA
- Provide free breakfast and lunch to quaifying community eligible schools through USDA (C.E.P. Schools)
- Please see the Pricing Schools tab for schools returning to charging for meals in SY22-23
- Families with even one Pricing School Student should apply for free and reduced meal benefits on ONE application
- Families with all CEP students should not submit a family application, it will be returned
22-23 School Year News! All Pricing Schools will return to charging due to expiration of federal waivers. Pricing school families Review the Apply for Free and Reduced Meals Tab or Payment Options Tab!
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.
Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.
To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/USDA-OASCR%20P-Complaint-Form-0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:
- mail:U.S. Department of AgricultureOffice of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights1400 Independence Avenue, SWWashington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
- fax:(833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
This institution is an equal-opportunity provider.