Main Phone: (907) 742-2657
Location: 5530 Northern Lights Blvd. Anchorage, Alaska 99504
Please join us! Preschool will be offering a parent training on Saturday, January 9th, 2021.
What: It’s All Too Much! Parenting in a Pandemic
This session will provide families with an opportunity to connect with each other along with strategies and resources supporting the emotional health of young children and adults at home and school. Presenters include Rachel Boudreau, Early Childhood Mental Health Consultant; Kimmer Ball, ASD Preschool Instructional Coach; and Meg'n Gall, ASD Family Engagement Specialist.
Audience: Parents, guardians, caregivers
When: Saturday, January 9, 2021, 10:00am-11:00am
How to Join: REGISTER HERE
- Early Intervention Services Center
- Community-Based Special Education Services (CARE Team)
- General Education Preschool Classrooms
- Itinerant Speech-Language Services
- Listening & Spoken Language Preschool Classrooms
- AKSDHH Preschool Classroom
- Special Education Preschool Developmental Classrooms
- Special Education Preschool Communication Classrooms
Anchorage School District Preschool
ASD preschool classrooms strive to provide a safe, positive and nurturing environment in which to foster each child's cognitive (including literacy and math), language, social, emotional, and motor development. We believe that children learn best through meaningful play and in the context of responsive relationships. Teachers intentionally design learning activities to meet the unique needs of each child. The ASD Preschool program values the importance of families in early education.
Special education services are available for children ages 3-5. In addition, many schools offer general education preschool programs for 4-year-olds.