Do you have a child that is 4- or 5-years-old, not attending in an ASD preschool or Kindergarten program? Keep reading for an online learning opportunity and to apply for a student account for your child!
Waterford is an engaging, online early learning program that helps children learn early literacy skills.
Children spend 15 minutes per day on the program.
- Improves child cognitive outcomes
- Empowers parents as their child’s first teacher
- Engages the whole family
Parents receive program updates, messages, and resources to keep parents empowered, involved, and equipped to support their child.
- Messages let parents know how to support their child.
- Parents know exactly how their child is progressing.
- Supplemental activities help parents be involved.
- Social-emotional learning activities for the whole family.
See what your child will experience HERE.
Ready to Sign Up?
Children must be 4- or 5-years old, not yet in kindergarten and not already enrolled in an ASD preschool program.
To apply for an account, click the link below!