Due to current COVID-19 conditions, it is necessary for community rental groups to provide documentation that outlines how your group will adhere to the CDC, State of Alaska, and Municipality of Anchorage guidelines relating to the pandemic. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winter/Spring 2021 Rental Requests
Please keep the following in mind when submitting your on-line requests:
- Requests for outdoor spaces should be after 6 p.m. on weekdays.
- Requests for indoor spaces will be reviewed in mid-January.
- The rental of elementary school spaces will NOT be approved for the remainder of the school year.
- A limited amount of middle and high school MPRs, gyms, and large common areas are currently available for rental activities. Special consideration will be given for the rental of auditoriums on a case by case basis.
- The rental of spaces is limited to no more than two evenings per week, and not on consecutive evenings.
Summer 2021 Rental Requests will be reviewed toward the end of the school year.
New certificate of insurance requirements
- Certificate of Insurance in the amount of $1M, commercial general liability with subrogation waiver and list ASD as additional insured.
ASD facilities available for rental purposes:
Classrooms Multipurpose rooms Meeting Rooms Gyms Grassy areas Sports complexes Fields, tracks, rinks Parking lots and more!
Community Member Rental Requests
If You are a Community Member and Would Like to Submit a Rental Request:
- Click on the Community member login button and create a user account. Reference the Video 1: Requesting access to guide you through the process.
- After your account is approved (approximately 24 hours after your request is submitted), click the community member login button again and log in.
- Schedule your events; reference video 2: Submitting requests to guide you through the process.
If you have any questions, please contact rentals at 742-4141
Rental fees are based on the type of group using the facility, function, type of facility used and time of use. Consult the chart below for specific rate information.
ASD Education Center
5530 E. Northern Lights Blvd.
Director, Community Services
High school auditorium
or auditeria rentals