- Bartlett High School
- Bartlett High School Homepage
ATTENTION BARTLETT FAMILIES
To help facilitate reporting absences, requesting a blue pass or attendance corrections, please follow the steps below:
ALL REQUESTS MUST BE FROM A PARENT/GUARDIAN, AS IDENTIFIED ON Q AND MUST ORIGINATE FROM AN AUTHORIZED PHONE NUMBER. If a call comes from a phone we do not have in the system, we will attempt to verify the call, and if we are unable to contact Parent/Guardian, the absence will not be excused and/or the Blue Pass will not be created. Please contact the Main Office regarding absences on the day of the absence or as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Report an Absence / Tardy
- Call the Attendance Line at 742-1832, leave a message, if necessary. We do ask that if you go to the Voice Mail system, please do not hang up and continue to call until your call is answered. We attempt to answer every call as they come in, but have multiple phone lines coming in, and have student/parents at the desk at any given time, so we may not be able to answer your call right away.
- Leave Students Name, Student ID Number (if you know it), Date of Absence and Reason for Absence/Tardy
- Spelling the Students' Last Name is Always Helpful when you leave a message.
Requesting a Blue Pass (Please request at least 45 Minutes in Advance), or:
- Have your student bring a signed note from home to the main office first thing in the morning, stating the date, time and reason for the blue pass, and whether or not the student will be returning if leaving for an appointment.
- Call 742-1832. If no one answers, please leave a message with Students' Name (ID if known) and Time of Pick-Up. We try to get through all messages in the order they are received as quickly as we can. DO NOT call multiple lines, or hang up and keep calling. This just delays the blue pass being written and delivered to your student.
- NO Blue Passes will not be delivered after 1:45 PM, so please plan accordingly.
- If you decide to come into the building to request a Blue Pass instead of calling, please be aware, that we are often short-staffed, and it may take an additional 10 to 15 minutes to be able to get your students out of their classes. You will also need to bring your ID for verification purposes. We can not release a student without validating that the person in the office is authorized to release the student.
- Pick up a Pre-Arranged Absence form from the Main Office and return it at Least 4 days in advance of absence