Welcome to Ptarmigan!
- Students may begin to line up outside their classroom doors at 8:40 a.m. Please do not send your child to school earlier than 8:40 a.m. as there will be no supervision on school grounds.
- Our first bell rings at 8:50 for students to enter the building.
- Breakfast is available to all our students at 8:50 a.m.
- The tardy bell is at 9:01 a.m. and the school day begins.
- If a student is not in class by 9:00 a.m, they need to go to the office to sign in to obtain a tardy pass and breakfast (breakfast is provided until 9:10 a.m.)
- Please call 566-0400 to excuse any student absences. Please fill out an extended absence form for any planned trips or longer absences.
- School ends at 3:30 p.m.
8:40am - Student Arrival
8:50am - Breakfast in classrooms
10:01am - Tardy Bell on Mondays ONLY
9:01am - Tardy Bell
11:50am - 12:20pm = Kindergarten/1st Grades Lunch
11:10am - 11:40am = 2nd/3rd Grades Lunch
12:45pm - 1:15pm = 4th/5th Grades Lunch
11:20am - 11:50am = RECESS Kindergarten/1st Grades
12:50pm - 1:20pm = RECESS 2nd/3rd Grade
12:10pm - 12:40pm = RECESS 4th Grade
2:50pm - 3:20pm = RECESS 5th Grade
3:30pm - Student Dismissal
5:25pm - 21st Century AfterSchool Program Dismissal
Please make sure your child comes to school ready to spend 20 minutes outdoors during recess. By ASD policy, we have outdoor recess unless the chill factor is below -10 degrees Fahrenheit.