KINCAID TRAFFIC PATTERN
*From Raspberry Road 2 lanes flow into our school.
*Stay in right side of lane for drop-off and pick-up.
*Students exit from the right-side doors of vehicle.
*Use blinker to merge into left lane traffic to exit.
*Please do not park in left lane for after-school pick-up.
*Drivers in the left side lane will have access to parking lot spaces. Please do not stop and drop students off in this lane.
*Staff parking is Lot 1, which is a one-way lane coming in from Caravelle Drive.
*Visitor parking is Lot 2 and Lot 3.
*Volunteers are needed to help direct traffic before and after school ☺
- Please do not drop students off earlier than 8:40am.
- Our outside supervision for students is from 8:40-8:55am.
- Our first bell rings at 8:50am and school begins at 9:00am.
- We do allow students to enter through the front door after the 8:50am bell rings.
- Students are marked tardy if not in their seats at 9:00am.
- After the 9:00am bell, late students will come to the front office for a tardy slip.
- Staff walk classes outside to the front of the building.
- Bus riders go to the bus lane, walkers leave the campus, and students being picked-up wait in grade lines near clock tower.
- This system will allow parents/guardians to remain in the traffic flow and pick up their student, rather then having to park and search. This enhances student safety and reduces the frustration of trying to
- locate students.
- Students remain in grade level lines until vehicles pull forward.
- We do not allow students to run up the hill to vehicles waiting.
- Please remain in the pick-up line, moving forward with traffic, and staff will send students to vehicles.
STUDENTS NOT PICKED UP BY 3:45 WILL WAIT IN THE FOYER FOR PICK-UP.