Please be a Safe, Patient, and Courteous Driver
- be aware of and respect instructions from staff who are posted to assist.
- alternate turns when waiting in two lanes to pull up to the curb for drop-off/pick-up.
- stay with your vehicle unless in a designated parking space.
- refrain from using cell phones. $500 fine for using a cell phone in active school zone and school premises.
- comply with all traffic signals from the light and crossing guards. Maximum speed 5 mph.
Students should be:
- dropped off between 8:40-8:50am and picked up between 3:30-3:40
- picked up or dropped at the curb only and exit the vehicle on the passenger side only.
- be ready to exit the car immediately upon pulling up to the curb.
Click Link for Larger Map