- Nunaka Valley Elementary
- Nunaka Valley Elementary School Homepage
Registration for 2019/2020 School Year
Anchorage School District Elementary School Fall Registration Schedule
Online Registration dates for returning ASD students:
• April 29th –August 23rd. Although Online Registration will be open through August 23rd, registering your student before August 16th is appreciated.
Have you moved? Will your children be attending a different school? You may register online, but please notify your new school. Elementary school offices will reopen the last week in July. You will need to provide Proof of Residency to your new school.
In-person Registration will be held at all ASD elementary schools for New-to-District students and all Kindergarteners.
Tuesday, July 30 - 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Wednesday, July 31 - 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM & 5:00 to 7:00 PM
Thursday, August 1 - 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
If you are out of town on the dates listed above, please visit your school as soon as you return. New-To-District Students (including all Kindergarteners) are required to submit the following documents at Registration:
- Proof of Residency (utility bill, lease or real estate contract, etc.) will be verified for the following situations: new to school/new-to-district student (including kindergarten) throughout the school year
- Birth Certificate (copy acceptable)
- Current immunization records
- Current physical and mailing address and phone numbers of students and parents
- Names and phone numbers of emergency contacts and individuals who may pick up the child from school
- Name and address of previous school attended
- Copies of current legal papers if there is a custody agreement
***The first day of school ***
Students not registered by August 16th will not be placed on a class list.
August 20, 2019 for Grades 1 – 6
August 27, 2019 for Kindergarten
If you are not zoned for Nunaka Valley but you would like your child to attend – you must apply for a zone exemption through the on-line lottery system.