Birchwood ABC (Anchorage Basic Curriculum) is a highly structured learning environment, dedicated to the concepts of scholarship, courtesy, respect, patriotism, responsibility and citizenship. The school seeks to:
- Address our students' academic, physical, behavioral, and emotional needs.
- Help children reach the highest competence in fundamental, basic skills.
- Grow in the area of citizenship, moral and character development.
- Develop responsibility for personal behavior.
- Develop a spirit of individual achievement and appropriate competition.
- Learn the values of teamwork, cooperation and social competence.
- Grow in the knowledge and understanding of the community, nation and world.