For the protection of students and to prevent unauthorized and unwanted persons from taking children from school prior to dismissal, the following procedures will be followed:
- No child will be permitted to leave with anyone other than those individuals listed in the child’s Q contacts unless the permission of the parent or guardian is secured.
- Persons picking up children should go to the office to sign their child out for the day. Parents will not be permitted to go directly to the classroom to pick up their child. Parents may be asked to provide identification if they are unfamiliar to our office staff.
- Teachers have been instructed not to release children without authorization from the office.
- When calling to request early dismissal, please be prepared to establish your identity.
- Students will not be called to the office for early dismissal until a parent has arrived in the office.