Each student will be expected to:
- Board and exit vehicles in designated areas. Students must board and exit on the right side (passenger side) of the vehicle unless an adult walks them to and from the sidewalk.
- Walk in a controlled manner to your destination.
- Arrive at school after 8:40 AM and before 9:00 AM.
- Remain outside the school building in the designated line-up area until 8:50 AM unless s/he has permission to be inside.
- Line up in a safe and orderly manner.
- Leave the school grounds before 3:45 PM.
- Remain outside the building after dismissal at 3:30 unless s/he has permission to be inside.
Children will line up outside in the morning unless the temperature, including wind chill factor, reaches a minus ten degrees Fahrenheit (-10). Parents are responsible to see that their children are dressed appropriately for Alaskan weather. If the temperature reaches -10 degrees Fahrenheit or there is a downpour of rain, then children will be brought inside to line up outside their classroom.