When registering to participate in an activity please have the following:
- Health Exam form signed by doctor, student and parent/guardian. Health exams are good for 18 months and must be current through the season of the sport.
- Middle School Activity Participation form filled out by parent and student to give consent to participate in activities.
- COVID Sports Waiver and Release Form
- Sport Gold Athletic Shirt - $20 - Pay on parent connect and pick in front office.
A $110 activity fee per ASD-sponsored sport is required unless:
- a student applies for and receives a fee waiver based on hardship through the school activity office
- There is an individual student cap of $220 (two activities) per school year. There is no fee for participation in subsequent activities once a student reaches the individual student cap.
Online payment of fees can be made using the Zangle/Q student information system.
The following sports have a $110 fee that can be paid on-line through Parent Connect at this time:
The following sports will open later for fee payment:
- Cross Country Skiing
- Boys Basketball
- Track and Field