Chugiak High School Sports
All sports sign-ups will be done online through Planeths.com and Q Parent connection. Please make sure to check the website for all necessary paperwork, fees, and information on sports physicals. All Sports fees are $200. With a student cap of $400.
Sport/Activity Practice Begins
XC Running Wednesday, July 28
Tennis Wednesday, July 28
Football Wednesday, July 28
Football Cheer Wednesday, July 28
Flag Football Wednesday, Aug 4
Gymnastics Wednesday, Aug 4
Swim/Dive Wednesday, Aug 4
Volleyball Wednesday, Aug 4
Rifley Wednesday, Aug 25
E-Sports (Fall) Monday, Sept 9
Bowling (outsourced) Monday, Sept 27
Wrestling Monday, Sept 29
DDF Friday Oct 1
Hockey Wednesday, Oct 13
Nordic Ski Wednesday, Oct 27
Basketball Wednesday, Dec. 1
Basketball Cheer Wednesday, Dec 1
E-Sports (Spring) Monday, Feb 28
Track & Field Wednesday, Mar 2
Soccer Wednesday, Mar 2
Baseball Wednesday, Mar 2
Softball Wednesday, Mar 2
To Register for a Sport:
Students and parents can now register for a High School sport and/or Activity using the online system, Planet HS. The registration process is done once per school year, please see the process below.
- Create and PlanetHS Account
- Students go to https://www.planeths.com/
- Click Sign-up to create account
- Click Link Account and enter your parent’s mobile number or email
- Parents will receive a link to create an account via text or email
- Remember Sign-in with Email or Mobile Number only. The option to Sign-in with Student ID is referring to a PlanetHS specific ID, not a District ID.
- Complete online forms:
- Both parents and students must sign and submit the Athletic Forms listed online
- Important: upload a scanned image or picture of Page 2 of the health exam form clearly showing the Physician’s signature
- Health exam forms require doctor signature. Health exams are good for 18 months and must be current through the season of the sport.
- Please note that a paper copy of the Health exam form is still required, and has to be uploaded into the PlantHS as a picture or file.
Both parent and student must log in to sign and submit all Athletic Forms listed online. Online payment Must be made using Parent Connect.
**Once all forms have been completed and fees paid, please email Ms. Rebecca with the student's name and a copy of the payment receipt to finish the process.
All fees are to be paid in Parent connect. We are no longer accepting cash/checks.
The Activity Fee is required unless:
- A Student applies for Free and Reduced Lunches and qualifies for free and reduced lunches.
- Athletes must be enrolled on at least 5 ASD cases to participate
· 4th qtr/2nd sem. Grades will be verified for a 2.0 minimum & 5 classes passed. IF you are a homeschooled student, it is your responsibility to bring an official transcript and class schedule.
· Seniors who are on track to graduate (have at least 17.5 credits) may enroll in 4 classes and still be eligible.
You must complete the eligibility process with the Activities Office before you are allowed to practice with your team.
You will receive a Golden Ticket when you are eligible (all forms completed and payment made).
For more information contact:
Activity Administrative Assistant