Students will be let in at 8:35 and there will be no supervision until then. Students will not be allowed to wait before 8:35. Please time your child's arrival so they are here no earlier than 8:35. We appreciate your help with this so we can make sure students are supervised and safe!
- Student drop off will be at the stop sign at the front corner of the building and students will enter the front door. Students will not be allowed to be dropped off until 8:35
- Walkers will enter the front door, and bus riders enter the middle door.
- Students will enter the building and sit on the floor outside their classrooms and be supervised by staff until 8:45 (Kindergarten students will sit in the front hallway)
- Students arriving late must enter through the front door to sign in and pick up a tardy pass.
- After 9:30am, families dropping students off late may utilize the bus lane.
Afternoon Pick up:
- Families picking up students before 3:00pm may utilize the bus lane. Please bring a method of identification with you to pick-up. After 3:00pm, families must park and go to the front office for early pick-up.
- Students will not be called down for early pick-up until families are physically present to receive them and identification is confirmed. This helps ensure students miss a minimal amount of instruction time and that students are released to authorized contacts.
- Students may need time to collect their belongings and report to the front office for pick-up. Please allocate a few extra minutes to account for this.
End of the Day Routine:
- We use a car tag system to expedite our afternoon car pick-up experience. Each family is assigned a car tag number. Please display this car tag on your rear-view mirror while in line to pick up your student. Replacement car tags may be provided upon request. All car riders are released two minutes from the final bell to line up in the gym, and will be released from the gym side doors.
- Walkers will be dismissed at the bell.
- Tae Kwon Do and Bright Beginnings will be dismissed at the bell to wait at the front entry benches.
- Bus riders will sit in the Intermediate and Optional Hallways separated by bus numbers while waiting for their bus to arrive.
- If the bus is out front at dismissal, the office will let staff know, otherwise students sit in the hallway. The office will announce the arrival of buses.
Any changes to afternoon pick-up or bus rides need to be reported to the office prior to 3:00pm in order to ensure your student receives the information on time.