New Student Registration
New Student Enrollments are online only. · Do you live in the Bartlett attendance area? Find Out Here
· If not, but still want your student to attend Bartlett, you can apply for a Zone Exemption here.
· Proof of Age & Legal Name: Birth Certificate, Passport, Foreign Visa, Homeland Security card, Immigration and Naturalization card)
· Immunization Records (Signed by a doctor or nurse) (required immunizations found here)
· Proof of Residency (Lease agreement/real estate contract or a current utility bill in your name – gas, electric, sewer or water – no phone bills accepted)
· Unofficial transcript from previous school
· Withdrawal Grades from previous school
· Copy of IEP/504, if applicable
· Legal guardians will need to have some type of guardianship paperwork, ie court order, power of attorney (notarized), placement paperwork (for foster parents)
· Tribal/Village Enrollment or Certificate of Indian Blood (if applicable)
· Due to the current social distancing restrictions, we encourage our New to District families to utilize our pre-Enrollment option. · To enroll your student online, go to our online portal here.
· Families that need assistance with the Pre-Enrollment process, please call the Bartlett High School registrar at 907.742.1866.