Attendance Office: 742-3730
Attendance matters. Regular and consistent school attendance is essential for students to be successful. Please help your child(ren) get to school every day. Our school day begins at 8:10am. If your child(ren) arrives after 8:30am, please stop by the office and sign them in so they will not be marked absent for the morning/day. Please note: effective this year, teachers will mark students' attendance twice a day in both the morning and afternoon.
Daily Attendance: Tardies & Absences
Morning Attendance (morning session begins at 8:10am)
- Students are marked tardy for the morning if they arrive after 8:20am. As a courtesy to teachers and fellow students, please strive to have your child(ren) in class at/as close to 8:10am as you can.
- If a student arrives at/later than 9:10am they will be marked absent for the morning (.5 day).
Afternoon Attendance (afternoon session begins at 12:30pm)
- Students are marked tardy for the afternoon if they arrive between 12:45-1:00pm.
- If a student arrives at/later than 1:01pm they will be marked absent for the afternoon (.5 day).
- If your child is out of school for an hour or more they will be marked absent for the period(s).
- If your child is going to be out for the day please contact the office before 10:00am at 742-3730 to notify us. Telling just the teacher your absence will not reflect in their attendance. Calling us will also avoid you from receiving the ASD's robo-calls and emails.
If your child will be out for longer than a few days, please fill out a Pre-Arranged Absence Form (click link for form)