Academic Policy Committee (APC)
The Academic Policy Committee (APC) governs the FPCS. The APC selects the Chief Administrator and oversees financial, legal and academic operations of the school to ensure the fulfillment of its mission. The APC consists of eleven members, all of whom serve on rotating three-year terms except the student members, who serves a one-year term. It is comprised of six parents who are elected by the parents, two teachers who are elected by the teachers, two students, who are elected by the students, and one staff member who is elected by the staff. The Chief Administrator is an ex-officio member.
- Can I make a public comment? Yes. The APC welcomes public comment on agenda items. It is not the APC's practice to answer questions or engage in discussion with members of the public. This is the time to speak and our time to listen. The APC will consider all information shared by the public, and when deemed necessary, issues raised will be considered for follow-up. The APC does ot hear complaints against named (either by name or by position) students, APC members, FPCS personnel, or the public during public comment. Family Partnership has a Complaint Resolution process. Here is the link to this process. https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2BP0ErdbEorZzdtZmtzaXJIU0U/edit?resourcekey=0-SHtk3kRhFMR272DL9x7UuQ
- How do I watch APC Board meetings? You can attend the meetings in person, they are open to the public. They are streamed live on our Family Partnership YouTube page link below. Videos are available online for viewing for approximately 50 hours. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwl8dvgVN9t_37qhWt1H_9Q/videos
- How do I access APC board governing documents and upcoming agendas? Go to our Governing Documents tab. We post agendas 2-7 days ahead of the meetings.
- How do I contact a particular APC board member? APC board member emails and phone numbers are available on our Board tab.
- How do I join a committee? Reach out to that committee board chair.
22/23 School Year
Public Meetings: Meetings are held at 5:30pm in person.
- October 10, 2022
- November 14, 2022
- December 12, 2022
- January 9, 2023
- February 13, 2023
- March 20, 2023
- April 10, 2023
- May 8, 2023
Note: This is a tentative schedule. Please check back regularly for any changes. All meeting dates are posted 24 hours prior to the date at our office on 4400 Business Park Blvd., Ste. B-22