Dimond High School Earthquake Repairs – $3,352,000
Bond Work at Dimond High School will extend the school's life expectancy by 25+ years.
Bond Work at Dimond High
- Repair fireproofing to structural beams and columns
- Repair cracks in interior partition walls
- Repair ceilings
- Repair flooring
- Repair cracks in Concrete Masonry Unit (CMU) block walls
Impact to Taxpayers
- Two-Year Bond (No 2021 Bond)
- $29.1M less than the amount being paid off
- Estimated cost to taxpayers is $6.85 per $100,000 of assessed property valuation (accounts for $111.9M of paid off bond debt)
Two-Year Bond Cycle
ASD has entered a two-year bond cycle, meaning school bonds will not be on the ballot in 2021.