- National Junior Honor Society - For more information on National Junior Honor Society click here
- National Honor Society - For more information on National Honor Society click here
- Student Government - Fridays @10:00 am (see calendar for which Fridays) at the FPCS office.
Volunteer and serve as a student leader in your school and in your community
For more information on Student Government click here
- Battle of the Books - For more information click here
- Enrichments - classes, teams, leagues, field trips
For more information click here
- Science Fair - Was awesome! Plan on being a part of this next school year.
Apply the scientific methof to conduct independent research, assessed by a panel of judges
- Spelling Bee -Was great! Plan on having your student/s in 3rd grade through 8th grade students
Compete in a spelling competition against your fellow students to participate click here to fill out the form and
submit. More information will be emailed to you.
- Poetry Jam - For all ages
Join in the celebration of the power of words to help us appreciate the beauty and struggles of life.