All coursework for distance learning will be assigned through Empower
- Classes for distance learning all begin with the title "Distance".
- Students should be logging into Empower each day and creating "to do" lists based on their assigned work.
- We encourage you log in with your child to view assigned work, due dates, feedback, and scores.
Distance learning is new to many students and families and it is important that we navigate this journey together. Please reference "Tips and Tricks for Supporting Your Child with Distance Learning" for helpful suggestions.
Please watch the videos below to learn more about navigating Empower. The videos are geared toward students, but are helpful resources for families that are trying to access student assignments, see due dates and scores, view missing assignments, access Zoom Links, etc.
- Introduction to Empower (seeing a students schedule, viewing assignments, and accessing Zoom Links)
- Checking Assignment Scores (checking assignment scores from a students home page)
Anchorage School District Resources