Need help logging in to Empower? Call the front office and we'll reset your password to get you moving in the right direction. Alternatively, you can view from your child's account. Once you are in, start by accessing the calendar of assignments in the top right corner. This will jumpstart you to as much information as you'd like to have about each assignment - from when it was assigned to when it's due. Dig deeper to see what the assignment expectations are, what learning opportunities have been presented, what resources are available, and more. Students access their playlists in Empower on a regular basis. They also check their progress on their snapshot, communicate to teachers through the social media platform, and turn in their work - all through Empower. Still have questions? Check in with your child's advisor, or set up an appointment with an adiminstrator. We are all here to help!
Welcome to the Highland Academy Parent Teacher Student Organization
PTSO Board 2018-19
President - Shelly Morgan
Vice President - Phillipe Damerval
Treasurer - Brenda Bidwell
Secretary - Heather Tierney
Email - HACSPTSO@gmail.com
All Highland Academy families are welcome and encouraged to join the PTSO. Please download and fill out the 2018-19 PTSO Membership Form and deliver to the main office at Highland Academy.
Please visit the Highland Academy PTSO website at www.phoenixes.org.
New to Highland or considering attending? Click on the "Parent Brochure" or "New Parent Orientation" links to learn more about our school.
Already a member of the Highland community? This year's supply list is as follows:
1. A binder with lined paper and dividers.
2. Two composition notebooks.
3. Pens, pencils.
4. A strong desire to learn and and work hard to ensure a positive learning environment and ultimately open doors to the future you want to live.
1. Sticky notes and highlighters.
2. If you'd like to donate supplies, here are a few options: clorox wipes, latex free gloves (size M), Expo markers, Scotch tape refills, composition notebooks, and graph paper. We have more than enough binders, lined paper, pens, and pencils. We also have an Amazon wishlist for the school, and some teachers have their own. Finally, you can help by shopping with our rewards programs or donating your BoxTops - see the PTSO website for more information.