There is no easily recognizable traffic pattern at Highland Academy. When dropping off students in the morning and pickup up in the afternoon please follow the following procedures:
- DRIVE SLOWLY - Students may be crossing the drop-off/pick-up lane to get to their own cars.
- Pick up and drop off only in the line. Having students exit cars or cross traffic to meet cars in other parts of the parking lot is hazardous.
- When exiting the drop-off/pick-up line, please go around the building rather than doubling back through the parking lot.
- Avoid doubling up the drop-off/pick-up line as there is not enough room for two lines as well as a through lane.
- Finally, safety is always our top priority when it comes to our students. We typically do not have enough staffing for traffic duty, but if you do see a Highland staff member or administrator, please respect his/her authority in the parking lot.