Parents Involvement is Key to the Success of All Students
Alpenglow is so very fortunate to have a vibrant and involved parent community. Research tells us that the active involvement of parents in school is a key asset for students and a strong
predictor of academic success. Involvement in the school spans the continuum from working to maintain a regular dialogue with the classroom teacher about student progress to actively
participating in school activities. The following are some ways to be involved at Alpenglow:
- Join the PTA: facebook page email@example.com
- Communicate with your teacher and attend conferences at the end of 1st and 3rd quarters.
- Assist in the Library.
- Help your classroom teacher: Visit with your teacher to determine how best to be of assistance.
- Attend School Board Meetings and be an advocate for Education.
- Keep us Informed: If you have a profession, skill, talent, or hobby please let us know. We'd love to integrate it into our classrooms.
We appreciate hearing from our community. Please stop by and say hello!