Parents Involvement is Key to the Success of All Students
Alpenglow is so very fortunate to have a vibrant and involved parent community. Research tells us that the active involvement of parents in school is a key asset for students and a strong predictor of academic success. Involvement in the school spans the continuum from working to maintain a regular dialogue with the classroom teacher about student progress to actively participating in school activities. The following are some ways to be involved at Alpenglow:
- Join the PTA: facebook page firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communicate with your teacher and attend conferences at the end of 1st and 3rd quarters.
- Assist in the Library.
- Help your classroom teacher: Visit with your teacher to determine how best to be of assistance.
- Attend School Board Meetings and be an advocate for Education.
- Keep us Informed: If you have a profession, skill, talent, or hobby please let us know. We'd love to integrate it into our classrooms.
We appreciate hearing from our community. Please stop by and say hello!
You must apply to volunteer yearly here: ASD Volunteer Application.