A list of the different Student-led Clubs and Organizations at Steller Secondary
- Operational Group (OP Group) - functions like our Student Government, with representation from both students, teachers, and staff at Steller.
- Homecoming Committee - a function of OP Group that works specifically on Homecoming dances
- Yearbook Committee - a function of OP Group that works specifically on yearbooks
- Temple of the Bean - a function of OP Group that runs a cafe during Lunch (11:45AM - 12:40PM) on school campus.
- E-Sports - a district sports team, meets after school Monday, Wednesday and Friday during Lunch 12:00 - 12:30PM; Tuesdays, Wednesday, and Thursdays 2:05 - 3:30PM.
- Dungeons & Dragons - meetings are Thursdays in Joe/Svetlana's Room 2:15 - 3:30PM
- Magic the Gathering - meetings are Fridays in Joe/Svetlana's Room 2:15 - 3:30PM
- RC Club - meetings are Fridays outside of Joe/Svetlana's Room 2:15 - 3:30PM
- Pickleball and Badminton - meetings are Tuesdays and Thursdays in the Gym 2:15 - 3:30PM
- Chess Club - meetings are in Mike's Room Thursdays 2:15 - 3:30PM and Fridays during Lunch 11:45AM - 12:40PM
- Book Club - meetings are in Becky's Room Thursdays 2:10 - 3:30PM
- Set/Prop Making Club - meetings are Fridays in Rosa's Room 2:15 - 3:30PM
- Steller Outreach Club - meetings are the 1st Monday of every month during the school year, at Lunch 11:45AM - 12:40PM.
- Homework Club - meetings are everyday during the school year, at Lunch 11:45AM - 12:40PM, in Leigh Anne's room.
- Basketball Club - meetings are Fridays in the Gym at 2:15 - 3:30PM.