AP Exam Information
Exams will take place between May 6 - 17, 2024. Dates for each exam are set by College Board and can be viewed on their website. If you also plan to take IB exams, please check the calendar for potential scheduling conflicts. Contact the AP Exam Coordinator if you have a conflict for this reason.
West High AP Exam Registration - 2 Step Process:
- Register: students must sign into myap.collegeboard.org and enter join codes for their class(es). Click here if you need your class code(s). Since the initial deadline has passed, you will need to contact Mrs. Cox to have her finalize your exam registration.
- Pay: Cash/check in person to Ms. Goldie in the West front office.
Text @westap2024 to the number 81010 if you would like to receive AP Exam updates from West High via Remind.
College Board Fees and Deadlines:
- $100 per AP exam ordered September 1, 2023 - November 3, 2023. Pay online via Parent Connect, or cash/check at West to Goldie Russell, Administrative Assistant of Finance and Procurement.
- $140 per AP exam ordered November 4, 2023 - March 1, 2024. Pay cash or check at West to Goldie Russell, Administrative Assistant of Finance and Procurement.
- NOTE: there is no late fee for students in 2nd semester AP Macroeconomics or 2nd semester US Gov. These exams cost $100 and the payment/registration deadline is March 1, 2024.
- NO EXAMS CAN BE ORDERED AFTER MARCH 1, 2024.
- Refunds can be issued until March 1, 2024, minus a $40 cancellation fee.
- College Board offers a discount for students who qualify for the free and reduced lunch program. Exams are $53 each and can be paid cash or check at West to Goldie Russell, Administrative Assistant of Finance and Procurement.
If you have an IEP or 504 you may be eligible for accommodations, but they must be approved in advance by College Board. See the College Board accommodations website for details. The deadline to apply for College Board accommodations is January 18, 2024.
Questions about AP? Contact your AP teacher or Staci Cox, the AP Coordinator.