Changing Schools

If you have to leave West, your parent or legal guardian must contact the attendance secretary two days before you plan to leave. On your last full day’s attendance get a transfer/withdrawal form from the office.

Return all books and materials to each teacher during your regular class time. Have the teacher, nurse, counselor, librarian, etc. sign your form and return it to the Attendance Office at the end of the day.