Clubs and Organizations

All school sponsored clubs/activities must have prior administrative approval. They must have a sponsor that will be present at all meetings and activities. Only those clubs approved by the administration are authorized to collect, maintain and disburse funds for student or school related activities. Any school sponsored organization wishing to make purchases must secure prior authorization from the sponsor and the principal. All monies received by the club must be turned in to the activities office daily. Funds are not to be collected and retained by students or sponsors. Any purchase made by the club must have prior approval. No reimbursements will be made without prior approval or receipts.

All forms for starting a club, fundraising, depositing and purchase requests are available outside the Activities Office. See Activities secretary if you have questions.

A current list of clubs at West High can be found here.