PARKING AND TRAFFIC NOTES
NLABC is an alternative program and does not have a bus transportation to and from school for students. It is the parents'responsibility to transport their child.
- Follow the flow of traffic.
- Please use the lane next to the front of the building and along the bike trail on Laurel Street to drop off and pick up students.
- Have children ready to exit the car. Don't fumble with backpacks, lunch money and other last-minute activities.
- Have children enter and/or exit the vehicle on the right side only.
- Leave the area as soon as possible so that others can drop their children off.
- Park your vehicle in the designated parking areas if you are exiting your vehicle for any reason, even for a minute. If possible, go back into your parking space for greater visibility when leaving.
- The red painted curb is a municipal fire lane. Vehicles that are left unattended can be ticketed.
- Students will line up at the door which has been designated for their classroom.
- In the event of rain or below zero temperatures, students will enter through the front door and line up in the MPR.
- Obey all speed limits and stop signs. Obey the directions of the crossing guard and cross in designated areas only.
- If picking up or dropping off on Laurel Street, use the pull out lanes. Do not block through-traffic.
- Drive slowly, be patient and courteous and things will flow smoothly.
Thanks for your cooperation!