The GOAL of the T.I.G.E.R READING CLUB is to encourage young readers to become avid and consistent recreational readers.
**The Summer Reading Goal of 2,500 pages begins May 1st, and ends on August 31st. Although we've only collected total pages read during the COVID-19 months of March and April, summer logs (which can be on any piece of paper) should include titles, pages, and parent initials/signatures as shown on the logs linked below. Thank you for keeping track this summer!
- T.I.G.E.R. Reading Parent Information 19-20
- T.I.G.E.R. Reading: 19-20 Student Log Due Dates
- T.I.G.E.R. Reading Monthly Log
- T.I.G.E.R. Reading Double-Goal Log
- T.I.G.E.R. Reading 19-20 Prize Level Chart
- T.I.G.E.R. Reading Awards & Prizes Overview
- See the difference 20 minutes of daily reading makes!
Questions? Contact your student's classroom teacher for reading log or accumulated page count questions and email@example.com for Tiger Reading program questions.