Families are the center of our success!
Northern Lights ABC is fortunate to have supportive families and parents who are actively involved in our school. Research tells us that the active involvement of families in school is a key asset for students and a strong predictor of academic success.
Struggling with the technology of it all?
Search for answers to FAQs here! https://help.asdk12.org
COVID-19 Classroom Links List by Grade Level
- Clever Portal: http://clever.com/in/asd
- NLABC Library
- 1st Grade
- 2nd Grade
- 3rd Grade
- 4th Grade
- 5th Grade
- 6th Grade
- 7th Grade
- 8th Grade
Here's how to get connected:
- Join the PTA: NLABC's PTA meets once a month (you do not have to attend every meeting if you join). The PTA is an essential part of our school... they not only raise funds to support school needs but also offer numerous fun and educational activities throughout the year.
- Like us on Facebook: Look for fun pictures as well as important updates.
- Read the Tiger Tracks Newsletter: All of the Upcoming dates and Events will be showcased here.
- Visit our website often: New information will be added often.
- Communicate with your teacher and attend conferences: Parent/Teacher communication is critical for helping a child meet the many challenges that learning can present. Don't hesitate to get in touch with your child's teacher when you have ideas or concerns, you can find their email address under our STAFF Page.
- Log into Zangle ParentConnection often to view your student's grades and assignments.
Here's how to help out:
- Check out this Volunteer Handbook, everything you need to know about volunteering!
- Check SignUp: ALL of our upcoming events and volunteer opportunities will be on this website.
- Assist in the Library: Check with Mrs. Collins to find the perfect opportunity to help.
- Help your classroom teacher: Offering help in the classroom is a great way to be involved. You should email or visit with your teacher to determine how best to be of assistance. Visit our STAFF Page for email addresses.
- Keep us Informed: Let us know when you see issues that could affect school safety or performance. We always appreciate knowing how we can maintain a safer school while offering the best possible experience for students.