PARKING AND TRAFFIC
- Follow the flow of traffic.
- Please use the lane next to the front of the building and along the bike trail on Laurel Street to drop off and pick up students.
- Have children ready to exit the car. Don't fumble with backpacks, lunch money and other last minute activities.
- Have children enter and/or exit the vehicle on the right side only.
- Leave the area as soon as possible so that others can drop off their children.
- Park your vehicle in the designated parking areas if you will be exiting your vehicle for any reason, even for a minute. If possible, back into your parking space for greater visibility when leaving.
- The red painted curb is a municipal fire lane. Vehicles that are left unattended can be ticketed.
- Students will line up at the door which has been designated for their classroom.
- In the event of rain or below zero temperatures, students will enter through the front door and line up in the MPR.
- Obey all posted speed limit and stop signs. Obey the directions of the crossing guard and cross in designated areas only.
- If picking up or dropping off on Laurel Street use the pull out lanes. Do not block through-traffic.
- Drive slowly, be patient and courteous and things will flow smoothly.
Thanks for your cooperation!