•                            Student Transcripts


          Click here to make an online request

          Records requests may be placed online for current and former Anchorage School District students.  Online requests may be

          submitted by:


    • The parent or guardian if the student is under the age of 18 

    • The eligible student who is 18 or older


          Academic records are available from the school registrar during enrollment and for two years following withdrawal.  Records may

          then be obtained from the Records Management Department.  Academic records are maintained and released in compliance with

          the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.