- Organize your Google Drive - a step-by-step activity that will walk you through organizing and customizing your Google Drive in approximately 45 minutes, but save you hours in the long run!
- Google Applied Digital Skills - valuable lessons on Google products created by Google engineers!
General Tech Tips & Resources:
- Need help typing? Hone your skills with Typing Academy
- Take your digital designs to the next level with Adobe Spark. All student and staff have accounts!
- How to take screenshots on a Mac, Chromebook, CloudReady, or Windows machine
- Canvas Help Guide for Students
- Zoom Support
- ASD Help Desk for Parents and Students: call 742-HELP or visit the online help desk
Digital Citizenship Lessons:
These classroom lessons can also be completed by individual ASD students at their own pace: