Pickup Hours: Tuesdays / Thursday from 11 AM - 3 PM, or by appointment
Return Hours: Monday - Friday from 8 AM - 3 PM
Step 1: Reserve your book in the Library Catalog by clicking the orange "Place Hold" button.
You will be prompted to enter your 14 digit library ID and PIN. If you need this number, send Mrs. Cox a message via the Canvas Inbox.
Step 2: Check your Canvas Inbox! When your item is ready, we will send you a message.
Step 3: After you receive notice that your item is ready, come to the exterior library doors (north end of the Romig parking lot, near the West science wing) on a Tuesday or Thursday between 11 AM – 3 PM. Park near the library exterior doors and text us on Remind (@wrcurbside - instructions here) or call 907-742-2506. We will bring your packaged books out to you.
For everyone’s safety, we wear masks while shelving and packaging all materials. Masks are required during pickup as well.
Step 4: Items should be returned or renewed after 3 weeks. The return bin is at the curb Monday - Friday from 8 AM - 3 PM. There is no need to notify us when you return an item; we check the bin regularly throughout the day.
- If you are feeling sick or in quarantine, please contact us via Remind or call 907-742-2506 to cancel your items.
- If you no longer want your items, please contact us to cancel so we can make them available to others.
- Items not picked up for one week will be returned to the shelves, unless you have contacted us to make other arrangements.
- If it is more convenient for you to pick items up from another ASD library, send Mrs. Cox a message via the Canvas Inbox
- If you need title suggestions or have other questions, please use this form for assistance.