Welcome to Fall Term 2019
Registration is now open for Fall 2019 and will close September 7th . Fall semester begins 9/3/2019 and will end 12/19/2019. During this time, you are expected to complete an entire semester's worth of work, and all courses contain pacing guides which students are expected to follow to keep on track to complete the course by December 19th
It is iSchhool policy that a course cannot be completed in less than 4 weeks, nor take longer than 18 weeks (a semester) .
The last day to drop a class for no penalty is October 1st.
NO LOGIN EMAIL WILL BE SENT. LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS ARE UNDER THE STUDENT TAB ON THIS WEBSITE.
Take some time to review the ASD iSchool Orientation. In the Orientation you will find useful information on our policies and expectations as well navigation tips for your class. The Orientation will also provide the answers to the mandatory Orientation Quiz required in most of our classes, so be sure to take a look at all parts.
Tips: The estimated amount of time to complete an online class is 60-90 hours. The following recommendations will help ensure your success:
- Login to your class daily or which class you are taking.
- Use Chrome as your Internet browser
- Maintain an accurate email address in your profile.
- Notify instructor of planned vacations or absences.
- Communicate weekly with the instructor.
- Follow the prescribed pacing guide as closely as possible.
- Devote time daily to work on the class.
- Avoid procrastination
To check your grade visit Q Student Connect
--Contact email@example.com for any technical problems.