Welcome to Fall Term
Welcome to Fall Term
Home School online students are expected to complete an entire semester's worth of work, and all courses contain pacing guides which students are expected to follow to keep on track to complete the course by its end date.
Pacing in online classes can vary and students are welcome to work ahead and finish in a quarter. However, it is Home School Online policy that a course cannot be completed in less than 6 weeks, nor take longer than 18 weeks (a semester) .
Registration for classes in Fall is done through your school's Academic Advisor or Sponsor Teacher
- Most core classes are NCAA approved.
- Classes are $150 per online course.
- Registrations for current high school students will be accepted for original course attempts on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Students seeking credit recovery options will need prior approval.
- Once a class becomes full, registrations for that class will no longer be accepted.
- Classes are subject to consolidation or cancellation due to low enrollment.
NO LOGIN EMAIL WILL BE SENT. LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS ARE UNDER THE STUDENT TAB ON THIS WEBSITE.
Take some time to review the Online Orientation. In the Orientation you will find useful information on our policies and expectations as well as navigation tips for your class. The Orientation will also provide the answers to the mandatory Orientation quiz required in most of our classes, so be sure to take a look at all parts.
Tip: The estimated amount of time to complete an online class is 60-90 hours. The following recommendations will help ensure your success:
- Login to your class daily or which class you are taking.
- Use Chrome as your Internet browser
- Maintain an accurate email address in your profile.
- Notify instructor of planned vacations or absences.
- Communicate weekly with the instructor.
- Follow the prescribed pacing guide as closely as possible.
- Devote daily time to work on the class.
- Avoid procrastination
To check your grade, visit Q Student Connect
--Contact your school sponsor or advisor for any technical problems.