Welcome to NJROTC
Welcome to The Navy Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps unit at Chugiak HS. Our mission is to develop well-informed and responsible young adults. Since its inception in October of 1973, Chugiak High School’s Mustang NJROTC has been a strong Unit that continues to excel in all that it does. Mustang Company supports both school and community by participating in myriad volunteering events throughout the course of the school year and during the summer. And, although the Unit certainly deserves a job-well-done for its untiring efforts, none of it would be possible without the continued support of our dedicated parents, Chugiak High School staff, and community organizations.
Cadet Staff and Instructors
- Commanding Officer: Cadet Lieutenant Commander Zane Hansen
- Executive Officer: Cadet Lieutenant Andrew Haltom
- Command Master Chief: Cadet Master Chief Petty Officer Josh Hollingsworth
- Senior Naval Science Instructor - Lia Koloski LTCOL/USMC
- Naval Science Instructor - Rene Dervaes GYSGT/USMC