Welcome to Summer Term
Registration for ASD iSchool Summer 2020 will run from May 6th to May 22nd. Please review the Summer School Information Sheet and then complete the 2020 Summer School Registration Google form attached to the school you attended for the 2019/20 school year.
- Registrations: Students may register for both original course attempts and grade improvements on a first-come, first-served basis. Students seeking credit recovery options will need counselor approval. Once a class becomes full, registrations for that class will no longer be accepted. Classes are subject to consolidation or cancellation due to low enrollment.
- Payment: There will be no charge for 2020 summer session.
- High School students will be limited to two online class during Summer session, as space is limited. Students in grades 10-12 may also take the Cooperative Work Experience class. ASD iSchool classes will start June 8th and will end July 17th, for a total of 6 weeks. Courses contain pacing guides which students are expected to follow to keep on track to complete the course by July 17th.
- Middle School students have limited online summer offerings. Rising 8th graders are elible to take one class . Options include Algebra Readiness, Forensic Science, or Health.
- Dropping a class: The last day to drop a class is June 21st. Please email email@example.com to request a drop.