PAIDEIA Online Learning System (OLS)
PAIDEIA Online Learning System (OLS) provides families with an opportunity to manage student learning plan, allotment, and track reimbursements.
👈 For OLS "How-To" videos see the menu on the left: Returning and New Families.
For OLS questions contact your advisor.
How to Login to OLS
* The OLS works best on a computer browser. It may not work for you on a mobile device.
- Go to: https://akpaideia.com
- Username: Your ASD Q ParentConnect registered email address
- Password: Your unique password for OLS (new families see New section and previous families see Returning section)
OLS student data syncs with Q ParentConnect. You will use your ASD registered email address for OLS login. Need to update it? Contact our front office.
1. When are the deadlines?
- Fall semester- 3:00 PM December 2, 2022 for purchases dated 8/22/22 - 11/30/22
- Spring semester- 3:00 PM April 21, 2023 for purchases dated 12/1/22 - 4/14/23
2. What do we reimburse?
See Parent Handbook for clarifications.
3. How does the reimbursement process work?
Receipts and reimbursement requests are submitted online through the OLS. Please watch OLS "How-To" videos to learn more.
Generally, you should receive your check within 30 days. Please Note: Receipts are accepted in a PDF format only.
Need a PDF Scanner App for your phone?
See the image below for an example of a CORRECT RECEIPT: