2020-2021 School Year
In response to COVID-19, PAIDEIA’s elementary students are full-time correspondence students:
- Parents/families are primary teachers
- Advisors support parents in homeschooling through coaching and providing resources
- Parents/families support students as they work through their curriculum at a pace appropriate for their child
- Optional, supplemental Zoom courses for students are offered each quarter
2021-2022 Plans and Hopes
Post-pandemic, PAIDEIA plans to offer various options for our elementary students including…
- In-school workshops: students attend school 2 days a week for support in the core subject areas, social-emotional learning, and more.
- Science workshops: students attend school 1 day a week for science instruction including hands-on experiments, exploration, and student-led discovery.
- School-wide field trips: at least 1 optional Friday field trip per month with parent chaperone
- Full-time correspondence: students are fully homeschooled; parents are supported by an advisor who coaches and provides resources.
Past Events include:
- Social clubs
- Lego club
- Author’s night
- Pen-pal club
- Parent workshops
- School-wide field trips