2019-20 Enrollment Procedures for PAIDEIA Cooperative School

  • Required ASD Forms for all students:


    If you were enrolled in either PAIDEIA or another ASD school for the previous school year, you should fill out the required paperwork listed below and fax or mail it back to PAIDEIA Cooperative School.


    • Enrollment Form
      • Please complete this form in full even if no information has changed from the previous year.
    • Dual Enrollment Identification Form
      • Use this form if a student is partially enrolled in the school district where he/she resides or is enrolled in a private school.
    • Student Directory Release
      • This form allows a student’s name to be included in various published materials (i.e., yearbook)
    • Student Handbook
      • This form verifies that parent and student have read and understand the information contained in the handbook.
    • Internet User Agreement
      • Use this form only if your child will be accessing an ASD school on campus. 
    • Media Release
      • This form grants permission to use a student’s photograph, voice, and/or name in various media projects 
    • Income Declaration Form
      • This form helps identify families who are economically disadvantaged. Form is confidential.
  • Additional forms for New to ASD:


    If you are new to the Anchorage School District, then you will need to complete the paperwork below in addition to the paperwork required to be completed by all students yearly, and fax or mail it back to PAIDEIA Cooperative School.


    • Guardianship paperwork
      • Only required if child is living with someone other than a parent.
    • Latest copy of report card/transcript
      • Can be an unofficial copy as we will request an official copy from the previous school
    • Health History Form/Immunization Records*
      • Only if student is planning on accessing classes at either PAIDEIA or another ASD school.
    • Copy of Birth Certificate
    • Student record request Form
      • This is to request school paperwork from a previous district