Many of our core classes use a service called Proctor U to proctor unit and final exams. Proctor U is approved by the ASD Legal department and has been vetted to be a safe and secure means to ensure academic integrity.
Proctor U is an online proctoring service that allows you to take your exam from the comfort of your home. Proctor U's Automated service is available 24/7 and does not require scheduling. You will need a ProctorU account and the ProctorU extension installed for the program to work properly. To set up an account simply follow the ProctorU instructions found in module Zero.
In order to use ProctorU you will need the following:
- High-speed internet connection,
- Webcam (internal or external),
- Windows or Mac Operating System,
- Up-to-date Chrome or Firefox browser and extension installed,
- Government issued or school ID.
Click Here to view set up instructions