Apply for UAA Student ID
Complete Non-Degree Seeking Application
The screen will look like this:
From this point, as a new student to UAA, you will need to click on the red "New Student."
On the next screen, you’ll create a temporary Login ID and PIN. Once admitted, you will receive a university login ID and will have the opportunity to reset your password.
On the next screen, select “University of Alaska Anchorage” and “Secondary School,” then “continue.”
Select SPRING Semester 2020 as the admission term, complete your name and click “Fill Out Application.”
The next screens are biographical. You will click “continue” through each screen until all the sections have red check marks like the above.
- Under High School Information, enter code 020030 for AMCS with your approximate expected graduation date (the month and year are most important).
- List someone other than yourself for Emergency Contact Information.
Once all sections have red checkmarks, click “Application is Complete.”
You will receive a confirmation page like below:
After 24 hours have passed, you can visit me.uaa.alaska.edu to set up your password and obtain your UAA username and UAA student ID number (see Reset UAA Password with me.uaa.alaska.edu tutorial).
Reset Your UA Password
- Navigate to https://me.uaa.alaska.edu/
- Click on Option 3:
3. Input the students personal information and click GO ELMO!:
4. Answer at least 5 of the security questions presented.
5. Click on the down arrow next to Username and select your username.
Type in your new password into both fields then click Set Password.
Your new UA ID number and UA Username is presented as well as your primary email address (click change next to your email address and you can input a personal email to have all university emails forwarded to).
Write down your UA ID# and username, and be sure to remember your password.