2023-2024 Romig Middle School Sports
REQUIRED participation forms and fees:
- Parents must sign a participation form for each sport and/or activity.
- Students must have a current physical in order to participate in any sporting activities.
- A $110 activity fee per interscholastic sport (there is an individual student cap of $220 [two activities] per school year). Families can pay online via Parent Connect.
To sign up:
All Sports Participants will need the following:
- Preferred option: please submit all paperwork to Corina Hase via email, if possible
- Alternate option: student may submit paperwork before or after school to the Activities Office (across from Science 1, next to the choir room)
- Must submit all 3 forms at once, or paperwork will not be complete to participate
- No late paperwork will be accepted
REQUIRED forms and fees MUST BE turned in together no later than the due date.
INTERSCHOLASTIC ACTIVITES – Yes! We compete against other schools.
Forms & Fees DUE
varies depending upon registration; must be paid before students can participate
See Mr. Johnson for details
Track and Field
OUTSIDE ASD SPONSORED ACTIVITIES – These sports are coordinated by an outside agency.
Forms & Fees DUE
Sign up through Alaska Legion Baseball
See ALB website
*Dates are tentative.
OTHER POSSIBLE ACTIVITIES -- Some offered during the day, some after school ending at 4pm. Activities may vary depending upon staffing and student interest.
- Spelling Bee
- Talent Show
- Battle of the Books
- Weight Training
- Homework Help
- Art Club
- Math Counts
- Dungeons & Dragons
- Girls Who Code
- Open Library: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
(See "Clubs" section of our website for details on clubs.)