Welcome to the Romig PTSA
Romig PTSA 2019-2020 General Meeting Schedule:All meetings are open to all parents, guardians and members. We start at 5:45pm (unless otherwise posted) and meet in the Romig HomeEc (Consumer & Family Sciences) room.August 29, 2019October 10, 2019January 9, 2020March 19, 2020May 14, 2020The Romig Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) supports the Romig Middle School community by fundraising for activities and items that enrich the middle school experience. Please join us.To contact the PTSA, please email: email@example.comWays to contribute to the PTSA and be part of the middle school experience:
- Join the PTSA, and have a vote in important matters! Only $11 for the year. Go to https://akpta-romig.memberhub.store/
- Attend PTSA meetings and learn about what's happening at Romig. See schedule above.
- Support Romig by shopping at Fred Meyer! Link your Fred Meyer Rewards card to Romig here: https://www.fredmeyer.com/signin?redirectUrl=/account/communityrewards No cost to you.
- Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchases to Romig when you use the AmazonSmiles Foundation website. Same Amazon products & prices, and your Amazon Prime benefits apply too! Go to smile.amazon.com, and enter "Romig Junior High PTSA." Remember to shop through smile.amazon.com each time! (In the 2018-2019 school year we only raised $66 this way - we KNOW you shop Amazon more than that! It costs you nothing to let Amazon support Romig, so link up!)
- at the School Store (a 45-minute time commitment monthly, weekly or more)
- to help with the Cake Auction scheduled for Thursday, February 27th, 2020 (an amazing evening of music and prizes - a fundraiser for the band, orchestra, and choir)
- help coordinate the student Romig Triathlon just before school ends
- to volunteer, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stay connected to what’s happening and upcoming PTSA events via our Facebookpage https://www.facebook.com/ptsaromig/
2019-2020 Romig PTSA Board
Dee Dee Zobian
Member at Large
Romig PTSA reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the meeting schedule.
The Romig PTSA assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the service.