Welcome to Summer Term
Registration for ASD iSchool Summer 2019 will run from April 15th to May 22nd. Please download a summer school registration sheet and register with the home school counselor.
- Registrations will be accepted for original course attempts on a first-come, first-served basis. Students seeking credit recovery options will need counselor approval. Once a class becomes full, registrations for that class will no longer be accepted. Classes are subject to consolidation or cancellation due to low enrollment.
- Courses are $100 per enrollment. Payment can be made either online in ParentConnect, or take a check or money order to your school’s Financial Clerk (FDCC). To submit a payment for an ASD iSchool class in ParentConnect, you must choose the Summer School option to successfully pay for an online class. The Fee Waiver form can be used for those meeting the federal income guidelines.
- High School students will be limited to two online class during Summer session, as space is limited. Students in grades 10-12 may also take the Cooperative Work Experience class.
- Middle School students have limited online summer offerings. Rising 8th graders are elible to take one class . Options include Algebra Readiness, Forensic Science, or Health. 7th graders who have completed Pre Algebra are eligible to take Algebra Readiness.
- ASD iSchool classes will start June 10th and will end July 19th, for a total of 6 weeks. The last day to drop a class for a refund is June 21st, and all refund paper work must be filed by September 1st. Courses contain pacing guides which students are expected to follow to keep on track to complete the course by July 19th.
If you are non ASD student, please register and pay at your residential home school.