Welcome to Spring Term
Register for Spring semester classes through your counselor at the ASD neighborhood, charter or alternative school you attend.
- Most core classes are NCAA approved.
- Registrations for current high school students will be accepted for original course attempts on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Classes are subject to consolidation or cancellation due to low enrollment.
Course Notification and Location
NO LOGIN EMAIL WILL BE SENT. Courses will be found on your Canvas Homepage.
Take time to review the Online Orientation which contains useful information on AKChoice Virtual policies and expectations as well as navigation tips for virtual classes. It will also provide the answers to the Orientation quiz, which is mandatory in most of our classes.
Recommendations to Help Ensure Your Success
Tip: The estimated amount of time to complete an online class is 20-40 hours.
- Login to your class daily or which class you are taking.
- Use Chrome as your Internet browser
- Maintain an accurate email address in your profile.
- Notify instructor of planned vacations or absences.
- Communicate weekly with the class instructor.
- Follow the prescribed pacing guide as closely as possible.
- Devote daily time to work on the class.
- Avoid procrastination - AKChoice Virtual has a late policy that deducts points from late assignments starting two weeks after a due date.
- To check your grade, log in at Q Student Connect
- Technical problems? Contact your school sponsor or advisor.