Return to Headlines


Did you move out of state and need your educational records? Or do you need a copy of your transcripts?  

Either way, records requests are now online and easy to request though Scribbles. ASD can retrieve the following information by clicking here.

  • Student Transcripts
  • Graduation Verification
  • Immunization Records
  • Education Records Requests
  • HR Records Requests

Special Education and 504 Records

Special Education and 504 records must be requested directly through the Special Education Records department.

Please send your request via fax at 907-742-6079 or via email to Please include the following: student's full name, date of birth, and the exact documents you would like to receive. The documents will be sent to you via email through a secured server or by fax, as noted on the request. If you have questions or need additional information, please contact Special Ed Records at 907-742-6072.

The Anchorage School District (ASD) is responsible for archiving permanent educational records of students. ASD is now offering a convenient and secure website for students, alumni, K-12 school districts, and third parties to request transcripts and other education records online.

Per ASD Board Policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the eligible student or guardian if the student is under 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a guardian without the student’s written consent.