2022-2023 Sports and Activities
Please submit ALL completed paperwork prior to the first day of practice. All participating students must turn in a current health exam on file. When registering to participate, please complete the following forms:
- Health Exam form signed by a doctor, student, and parent/guardian. Health exams are good for 18 months and must be current through the season of the sport.
- Fee Waiver form if requesting a waiver.
- Middle School Activity Participation Form form completed by parent and student to give consent to participate in activities.
- COVID Sports Waiver and Release Form is required this year for all sports.
- Paperwork should be turned in to our AAFP in the office.
Sports run from 3:00-4:30pm. Pick up is 4:30. All students MUST be picked up by 4:45pm.
*INTERSCHOLASTIC ACTIVITIES TENTATIVE SCHEDULE: Date, time, and offerings are subject to regular changes and funding availability.